Insurance in Greece

Property Insurance in Greece

Comprehensive and flexible insurance for holiday homes and holiday lets

In the excitement of buying a holiday home in Greece, arranging insurance may not seem a priority. Unless you have a mortgage it is up to you whether or not you  arrange for buildings and contents to be insured.  Obtaining adequate cover is particularly important if you are planning to let your holiday home. Not only do you need to protect yourself for damage caused by tenants, but also look at issues of your own liability. And remember that cover must also include earthquake risk

We have insurance providers that specialise in providing comprehensive cover for your overseas property. The providers have exceptional products that  are flexible and designed specifically to meet your needs, whether your home is occupied or unoccupied, let short or long term.

All policies offer a host of benefits, but one of the key advantages is the UK-based English speaking team that resolves any problems that may arise. In addition, all policy documentation is written in English – so you know exactly what you are getting.

Add £5 million worth of essential public liability cover, particularly with the trend towards litigation – and you have truly comprehensive cover at a very competitive price.

For more information or a quote call + 30 697 432 1294 or email

Price range (€):
Area in m²: